- Spore producing
- Rhizomes can penetrate several metres below surface.
- Thrives in poor soil but has no preference for soil type.
- Appearing more and more in new build environments.
- Pushing through man made surfaces such as tarmac.
- Can also be prevalent in landscaped areas.
- Very invasive species.
- Perennial weed.
ECS have both an excavation and membrane solution along with a control herbicide application methodology which was specialised through our ecology team and on site experiences.
With over 50 collective years experience in the Japanese Knotweed & invasive weed sector you can trust our expert service...
10 Year Guarantee